Client forums are a valuable tool for gathering input and creating an open dialogue on industry relevant topics. Positive take-aways are numerous and include:
- Creating a space where clients can hear what each other are doing and discuss common needs
- Gaining input on industry topics to aid with new product development
- Finding pilot clients for testing new products
- Strengthening relationships
- Showing relevancy for your company
It’s not always possible to host these forums in-person, so I posted a question in the LinkedIn Answers area about using private LinkedIn groups as a client forum.
I’d like your input as well either on the question answer section at LinkedIn or in the comments area of this post.