Bob Williams is an Information Technology Executive who helps companies with operational and process efficiencies to increase value-added activities. Bob is a business technologist with over 26 years of professional experience spanning multiple IT functions including infrastructure, operations, eCommerce product management, marketing technology, IT administration, compliance, and risk. He has experience creating strategy and solution designs for B2B and B2B2C channels. Bob is skilled at strategic planning, process improvement, cost reduction, culture focus, vendor management, and staff retention.
Select achievements from Bob’s career:
- Vice President for all IT functions for $100M company including software development, product management, service desk, infrastructure, compute, storage, and order management.
- Established governance processes and procedures for IT solution delivery.
- Achieved 90% staff retention rate during six years as VP IT.
- Created and managed a $6M technology budget.
- Created and managed IT compliance and security program for SOC2 and HITRUST.
- Managed digital marketing search and AdWords campaigns for B2B eCommerce site.
- Product Manager for B2B and B2B2C solution portfolio driving over $30M in annual company revenue. Responsible for product features, roadmaps, upsell, and cross sell actions.
- Increased total orders in eCommerce channels (B2B and B2C) by 3.3M from the previous year through merchandising techniques.
- Increased B2C web property conversion rate percentage by 8 basis points with recommended changes.
- Assisted Sales and Business Development groups with RFI, RFP, pre-sales engagements, business reviews, and contract negotiations.
Bob has an MBA from Auburn University and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Georgia Tech.
Bob was one the recipients of the John H. Harland Company 80 at Eighty awards for exemplifying the Harland spirit of giving through volunteering in his community as an ESOL program director. Bob also received the Pillar of Excellence award from Harland Clarke for exemplifying characteristics of performance excellence.
Bob volunteers in his community through one-to-one financial mentoring, non-profit financial reviews for charitable giving, and as a little league baseball coach.