Client forums are a valuable tool for gathering input and creating an open dialogue on industry relevant topics. Positive take-aways are numerous and include:
- Creating a space where clients can hear what each other are doing and discuss common needs
- Gaining input on industry topics to aid with new product development
- Finding pilot clients for testing new products
- Strengthening relationships
- Showing relevancy for your company
It’s not always possible to host these forums in-person, so I posted a question in the LinkedIn Answers area about using private LinkedIn groups as a client forum.
I’d like your input as well either on the question answer section at LinkedIn or in the comments area of this post.
One Reply to “Using LinkedIn for Client Forums”
Comments are closed.